MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS
March 28, 2017
Note: In this document we will use the name Discover CashFlow to describe Discover CashFlow Inc and its affiliated companies. Acceptance of membership constitutes an agreement to comply with the following conditions and regulations. These conditions and regulations may be amended by Discover CashFlow without prior written notice to or consent of the member, but in such cases, the changes made will apply upon the renewal of your Discover CashFlow membership.
• Membership is available to qualifying individuals 18 years of age or older.
• Membership is non-transferable. Discover CashFlow membership cards and fobs can only be used by the individuals to whom they are issued.
• Discover CashFlow reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant.
• Failure to comply with these conditions and regulations or abuse of your membership privileges may result in your membership being terminated or certain privileges being curtailed.
• All membership fees are subject to appropriate taxes.
PRODUCT AND MEMBERSHIP GUARANTEE
• On Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full if you are dissatisfied within 5 calendar days.
• On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction with every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
1. Electronics: Discover CashFlow will accept returns within 15 days from the date of purchase
2. Products with a limited useful life expectancy, such as tires and batteries, may be sold with a product-specific limited warranty.
3. Custom Installation Services: Custom product(s) ordered or installed according to our member’s personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/ replacement due to failure to meet specifications and otherwise to the extent required by law.
• Discover CashFlow may in the future restrict its return policy regarding these and other products. Restrictions will be shown at the point of purchase.
RENEWING, ADDING OR DELETING MEMBERSHIP
• Renewal cardholder changes, including additions or deletions, must be authorized by the original primary member.
• Renewal of membership must be completed for all cardholders when renewal is processed, regardless of the membership start date of individual secondary members. Only the primary member and his/her spouse may renew the membership.
• Renewal is for a 12-month period based on the month of initial enrollment, whether or not shopping privileges have been exercised.
PURCHASING PRIVILEGES, GUESTS AND OTHER RULES
• No sales will be made to any person unless such person has a valid membership.
• Each cardholder may bring two guests. However, guests do NOT have purchasing privileges.
• Discover CashFlow can refuse entry to anyone at any time at its discretion. This includes members who do not display their Discover CashFlow membership cards when requested.
• Members will be required to purchase any packages or products opened or damaged by them or their guests.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
• All purchases must be made by cash, debit card, or by those credit cards accepted by Discover CashFlow from time to time.
• Discover CashFlow reserves the right to further limit the payment method applicable to certain purchases
• Discover CashFlow reserves the right to limit payment from certain members to cash only.
• Transferable company cards (a “Company card”) can be used by specified employees of the company. Company cards are no longer being issued. Purchases with the Company card must be made by cash or those credit cards accepted by Discover CashFlow from time to time. Purchases made with this card are for business use exclusively.
• Title to all merchandise passes to the member at the check stand after merchandise has been paid for and checked out. Thereafter, the member bears the risk of loss for such merchandise, except for wilful or negligent acts of Discover CashFlow or its employees. See our policy regarding Receipts below.
SALES TAX (BUSINESS MEMBERS)
• Sales tax (GST, HST, QST or PST) will be charged on all taxable transactions in accordance with all applicable laws. The member agrees, in the event of his/her failure to pay Discover CashFlow such tax, to hold Discover CashFlow harmless and indemnify Discover CashFlow from any claim, loss, assessment, or expense occasioned by such non-payment. Members purchasing merchandise for resale must advise the cashier of this before the sale is recorded in the cash register. If the member is purchasing for resale, he/she will need to complete the appropriate application certificate at the time of his/her purchase. Sales tax will not be charged at the time of purchase only on those products the member states are specifically for resale.
• If any product is purchased on a sales tax exemption basis and is used in any manner which qualifies it as a taxable item, the member agrees to report and pay any tax due, including any penalties.
• Depending on the applicable provincial law, primary members must present, when signing up, proof of their provincial tax number or of their tobacco tax number regarding merchandise they desire to purchase for resale on a tax-exempt basis or in the case that they desire to purchase tobacco for resale. In the event that secondary members will need to use these tax numbers, the primary member must give Discover CashFlow written permission of this at the time of signing up.
CHANGES OF ADDRESS, ETC.
Please advise a staff member at the warehouse Membership Counter of any change of address, email address, phone number or company name so our records remain accurate.
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
If a membership card is lost or stolen, the cardholder must immediately notify the club by phone or email.
Discover CashFlow is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. See Customer Privacy Statement
Discover CashFlow reserves the right to inspect any container, backpack, briefcase, bag or other package when our members and their guests enter or leave our club. Our members and their guests consent to such inspections when they enter our club.
• There shall be no solicitation for any purpose on Discover CashFlow premises, nor interference with employees. Offenders will be asked to leave the premises and their membership may be revoked.
• Smoking is prohibited at Discover CashFlow.
If you choose to pay by cheque or request the extension of credit from Discover CashFlow, you authorize Discover CashFlow to disclose, collect and retain personal information relating to your credit history and credit status to and from credit-reporting agencies, credit bureaus and financial institutions in order to assess your creditworthiness and to process the transaction. If you choose to pay by debit or credit card, you authorize Discover CashFlow to disclose and collect personal information to and from the debit card and/or credit card issuer in order to process the transaction.
Discover CashFlow may realize a profit or receive rebates, discounts or other allowances in respect of contracts with suppliers of member services which Discover CashFlow shall be entitled to retain for its own use/credit without accounting to members.